Azuma Rikishi Nigori Sake 300ml
This is a dry and very cloudy "nigori" sake which shows a full and creamy texture. It comes with light fruity aromas and a strong rice taste, which is easy to drink and makes a fantastic dessert. Hints of white grape and elements of cherry blossom tie in seamlessly to create a lush, creamy sake with a deliciously smooth finish.
The brewery of Azuma Rikishi was founded in 1849 in Nasu (Tochigi Prefecture). The brand name Azuma Rikishi means sumo wrestler in the East. Their sake is stored in a rock cave.
- Distribution only to adult persons age 18+
- Bottle size: 300ml
- Prefecture: Tochigi
- Ingredients: Water, rice, koji rice, brewing alcohol
- Rice: Asahinoyume
- Polishing level: 70% pole
- Style: traditional & umami, dry
- Food recommendation: Ramen, sashimi, nigiri, sushi, tempura, yakitori
- Drinking recommendation: cool (10-15°C)
- Alcohol: 15% vol.