Japanese Iron Wok Flat Bottom 33cm
We are more than lucky to introduce another beautiful Japanese iron wok with flat bottom into our shop program. This massive Peking-style iron wok is definitely not for beginners as you really have to develope the necessary wok cooking skills for the long term use and fun. Once you managed to handle this well crafted kitchen star, you will fall in love with it for life and learn to create another dimension of asian cooking.
The advantage of this unique steel cookware is molded into one single heavy duty piece to endure its strength. The frequent use of this pan will enhance the flavour of your every day cooking. This wok has a flat bottom so it can be used for any stove beside the regularely used gas stoves.
Instructions for inital use:
1. Heat pan with high heat until the caused black smoke disappears. Make sure it's getting hot on every part of the wok, so try to change the stand a bit so the flame can touch every part in full effect.
2. Clean the scorched pan with mild cleanser and scrubbing sponge
3. Rinse with weater
How to care:
Always wash your wok with mild cleanser after cooking and reheat it to get rid of the remaining moisture. Season it inside (you can also do outside) with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Size: 33cm (D) x 9,5cm (H), 14cm (handle)
- Style: Flat bottom
- Suitable for any stove incl. induction, electric and gas
- Material: Iron, no enamel coating
- Origin: Japan
... was für ein glück das ich den jetzt entdeckt habe... ein wunderbarer wok ....
Great build, for my personal taste angle of the handle is rather high but after a few tosses one quickly gets accustomed! Seasoning was quick and easy, so far I've used it 3X with nothing sticking.
Only an observation zero impact on rating; instruction/info sheet in English/German was missing.
Price & quality definitely worth every cent. Support local businesses!