MYCONBINI Ceremonial Grade Premium Matcha 20g
This MYCONBINI Ceremonial Grade Premium Matcha green tea (stone grinded tencha tea) is a great way to start your own matcha ceremonies. Directly imported from Kyoto (Japan), it offers fresh and intense flavours and makes also a perfect summer drink as Macha Iced latte or Matcha Ice tea. and you can even us it for Koicha preparation (20-40ml water on 3,5 – 5g matcha).
How to use:
(1) Sift the matcha powder into a small bowl to get rid of any lumps.
(2) Boil water, let it sit for 1 minute and pour in 60ml.
(3) Use a matcha whisk or a small regular whisk and whisk from side to side until the matcha is fully dispersed and there is foam on top of the bowl.
(4) Add another 175ml of the boiled water or steamed milk and whisk again until foamy. Sweeten to taste, if desired.
- Size: 20g
- Origin: Azuma Tea farm Wazuka - Uji (Kyoto), Japan
- Farmer: Mr. Uemura
- Cultivar: Samidori
- Harvest year: 2022 (1st Flush)
- Type of harvesting: handpicked and stone-grinded
- Type of steaming: Asamushi (short-steaming)