Rihaku Caro Pink Junmai Sake 720ml
This "Caro Pink" named Junmai from Rihaku is fresh dry Junmai sake with a nice fruity and funky aroma. Brewed with peony flower yeast, the use of shikokumai results in a beautiful pink color and a very sublime taste.
The brewery of Rihkau was founded in 1882 in Shimane Prefecture and is named after the great Chinese poet Rihaku (Li Bai, AD701-762). The brewery's main mission is purest quality and sourcing the best rice from the region, which they prove again and again in their long history.
- Bottle size: 720ml
- Prefecture: Shimane
- Ingredients: Water, rice, koji rice
- Rice: Gohyakumangoku, Shikokumai
- Polishing level: 45% pole
- Style: aromatic & expressive, delicately tart
- Food recommendation: Bouillabaise, grilled mackerel, grilled peppers, octopus salad
- Drinking recommendation: cool (10-16°C)
- Alcohol: 15% vol. (distribution only to persons age 18+)