MYCONBINI Signature Kabusecha Organic Green Tea 50g
Directly imported and just harvested last year, this beautiful shiny green Kabusecha (single origin) is an every day tea with absolutely no bitter tastes. The taste will never get bitter and is also a great choice for green tea beginners.
The Japanese word kabusecha - often also called kabuse cha or kabuse tea - does not actually refer to a specific type of tea in the narrower sense, but rather to a specific cultivation method for green tea. This not only ensures a particularly fine and aromatic taste but also makes Kabusecha a very exclusive product that is highly valued by many tea experts around the world.
How to use:
- 4 g per 100 ml at 70°C
- 1st infusion: 60 - 90 seconds
- 2nd infusion: 15 seconds
- 3rd infusion: 30 seconds
- Size: 50g
- Character: round, sweet, completely without bitter substances, strong umami
- Origin: Uji-Tawara, Kyoto (Japan)
- Cultivar: Yabukita
- Harvest year: 2022 (1st Flush)
- Shadowing duration: 14 days
- Type of steaming: Asamushi (short steaming)