Dassai 45 Junmai Daiginjo Sake 720ml
Dassai's 45 Junmai Daiginjo comes with nice spice and mild with fine aromas of muscat grapes and mandarins. With its delicate acidity, it is reminiscent of white wine and therefore can be enjoyed to a wide varity of dishes. The Dassai 45 has a light body with a fine finish, it is known as one of the most popular Junmai Daiginjo's worldwide, and this without any question is true.
The family-run brewery in Yamaguchi Prefecture only produces super-premium quality sake for joy and enjoyment. Dassai's sake has received numerous international awards. For their sake, the best Yamada Nishiki rice is polished up to 23%, in this case 45%. The sake proudly bears its degree of polishing as its name.
- Bottle size: 720ml
- Prefecture: Yukushima
- Ingredients: Water, rice, koji rice
- Rice: Yamada Nishiki
- Polishing level: 45% pole
- Style: aromatic & expressive, delicately tart
- Food recommendation: Scallops with yuzu butter, salmon teriyaki, cod marinated with miso, fish and grilled meats
- Drinking recommendation: cool (10-15°C)
- Alcohol: 16% vol. (distribution only to persons age 18+)