Panko Flour 198g
> Best before: 13th Aug 2021 <
Have you ever heard of Panko flour? These are Japanese bread crumbs for crispy tempura, katsu or even your favourite Wiener Schnitzel. Trust us, it will never be the same again with this unique panko panade from Hanayuki.
- Best before: 13th Aug 2021
- Size: 198g
- Preparation: Apply the meat, fish or vegetables in tempura batter. Then soak it in an egg-water-salt mixture. Role generously in Panko. Then deep fry in boiling oil.
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, glucose, shortening, yeast, salt
- Origin: Japan
- Use instead of regular breadcrumbs
- Pork tonkotsu / schnitzel
- Frying fish / vegetables
|Nutritional information per 100g|