Japanese Iron Steel Wok Round Bottom 36cm
We are more than lucky to introduce this beautiful Japanese iron steel wok with round bottom into our shop program.
This massive Peking style iron wok is definitely not for beginners as you really have to develope the necessary wok cooking skills and care for long term use. But once you managed to handle this well crafted kitchen champion, you will fall in love and create another dimension of asian cooking.
The advantage of this unique cookware is molded into one single heavy duty piece to endure its strength. The frequent use of this pan will enhance the flavour of your every day cooking. Please note, this wok has a traditionally styled round bottom so it's only useful for gas stoves.
Instructions for inital use:
1. Heat pan with high heat until the caused black smoke disappears. Make sure it's getting hot on every part of the wok, so try to change the stand a bit so the flame can touch every part in full effect.
2. Clean the scorched pan with mild cleanser and scrubbing sponge
3. Rinse with water
How to care:
Always wash your wok with mild cleanser after cooking and reheat it to get rid of the remaining moisture. Season it inside (you can do also outside) with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Size: 36cm (D) x 11cm (H), 17cm (handle)
- Style: Traditional with round bottom
- Suitable for gas stove
- Material: Iron, no enamel coating
- Origin: Japan