Takara Kimoto Junmai 180ml
This Takara Kimoto junmai sake is made using the traditional kimoto method, which skillfully enables the workings of yeast and lactic acid bacteria in the yeast starter (shubo) to produce a brew that's uniquely complex and concentrated, yet smooth and elegant.
Suggested Drinking Style: Chill to 10°C and drink slowly, enjoying how the compact mix of aromas and flavors evolve over time, giving more prominence to fruity aromas, and subtly bringing out its acidic flavor components and body as it slowly warms to room temperature. Kimoto Junmai makes an excellent companion to a wide range of food, particularly vegetable dishes and somewhat richer foods.
- Distribution only to adult persons age 18+
- Size: 180ml
- Saké type: Junmai
- Alcohol content: 15%
- Rice polishing ratio: 70%
- Rice varieties: Gohyakumangoku
- Serving suggestion: chilled or room temperature
- Food Pairings: Vegetables, grilled fish, meat
- Tasting notes: Mild aromatics, full-to-medium body and slightly dry
- Origin: Japan