Kamotsuru Nyukon Sake 720ml
Since the naming of the brand Kamotsuru in 1873, this brewery has been at the forefront of rice polishing technology, and since the Meiji era has pulled the industry forward as a sake pioneer. In the Taisho era they were the first to receive an honor for their work. And again, 50 years ago, they were the first to sell Daiginjo-grade sake to the public. Kamotsuru company receives a large number of awards and honors for their sake. They devote their craft to producing sake of exceptional quality. Try this mild and easy to drink sake chilled on a hot summer day and your smile will be endless, we promise!
- Distribution only to adult persons age 18+
- Size: 720ml
- Rice-Polishing Ratio: 60%
- Brewery Location: Hiroshima Prefecture
- Food Pairings: Yakitori, Tempura, Grilled Fish
- Tasting Notes: Mild aromatics, full-to-medium body and slightly dry. Easy and enjoyable to drink.
- Use: Enjoy it fresh or at room temperature. Perfect with sashimi, tartare, sushi or cheese.
- Awards: Good in Wine Glass Sake Award 2014
- Alcohol content: 15,3 %
- Origin: Japan