NINKI J-Ginjo Sparkling Sake 300ml
This bottle-fermented unfiltered Junmai Ginjo has a fruity aroma and a charming sweet and sour taste. Its suitable for an aperitif or even fruity desserts.
The traditional brewery NINKI is developing his potfolio with young ideas and only brews Ginjo sakes (super premium). The brand name “Ninki” means “favorite” and shows the pursuit of the passionated sake brewers. The snowy terroir of the Japanese north is reflected in the purity of their sake and delivers a fresh and clear mouthfeel.
- Bottle size: 300ml
- Prefecture: Fukushima
- Ingredients: Water, rice, koji rice
- Rice: Chiyo Nishiki
- Polishing level: 60% pole
- Style: fruity & gentle, sweet
- Food recommendation: Aperitif, grilled scampi, salad, fruity desserts#
- Drinking recommendation: cool (7-9°C)
- Alcohol: 7% vol. (distribution only to persons age 18+)