MYCONBINI Signature Gyokuro Organic Green Tea 50g
This organic hand-picked MYCONBINI Signature Gyokuro Single Origin green tea is a great way to enjoy a cup of tea, especially if you are new to the art of gyokuro teas. Take your time and enjoy the subtle aromatics while listening to some old records. The taste is light and bloomy and the finish leaves an earthy-clean note.
What is special about Gyokuro tea is mainly based on the tenderness and youthfulness of the leaf buds, which are only harvested in spring. Similar to other tea-producing countries, the best teas in Japan are also produced during the spring harvest. The first sprouts after hibernation are valued worldwide for their complex taste and natural sweetness. The characteristics of Gyokuro tea are shaped by the cultivation processes and processing of these special leaves, which sets it apart from other green teas worldwide and lesser-known Japanese teas.
- 40-60ml of water
- Water temperature of 50 degrees Celsius or less
- 6 grams of tea leaves
- Best prepared in a Japanese one-handed pot
- Size: 50g
- Origin: Uji-Tawara (Kyoto), Japan
- Cultivar: Samidori
- Harvest year: May 2023 (1st Flush)
- Type of harvesting: machine-rolled
- Type of steaming: Chuumushi (middle-short steaming)